Wednesday, May 23, 2012

An Irritating Injustice...

...you make it illegal for a private company to sell me water, you make it illegal for a private company to sell me electricity without your silly damn regulations, you seize people's property in order to build roads, you force me to pay into an involuntary retirement scheme, you make it illegal for anybody to provide medical care without your approval, you refuse to let me buy food and drugs on my own terms free from your meddling...

...and then you accuse me of being a hypocrite who is dependent on the government because nothing I do in the world can be done free of your goddamned meddling.

Fuck you.

4 comments:

  1. Here via Borepatch. Not enough time to full explore right now. Liked your earlier observations on Ayn Rand. I've bookmarked your blog and I'll be back this weekend.

    ASM826
    Random Acts of Patriotism

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy ASM!

      It's a mess of random thoughts. I should probably work on a coherent theme. :-)

      Delete
  2. Yeah, that one bugs me too.

    ReplyDelete