Thursday, January 27, 2011

I want to...

...open a store catering to people like me.

Partly because I've noticed a tendency that anything I want that is impossible to find comes into fashion and is easy to find six months later.

Partly because I think a store called "The Unrepentant Capitalist" selling items such as tophats and monocles, not to mention straight-edge razors or even the old-fashioned safety razors (which you can buy blades for in stores, but not the razor unit itself, which you have to find in specialty upscale barber shops or online) would be hilarious.

The only problem I can foresee is that people like me don't actually like buying into ideologies with our products.  Coffee should be coffee, fair trade coffee is just irritating, and so would "Guaranteed Non-Fair Trade" coffee be.

No comments:

Post a Comment